Packages

Our Packages

Special Offers



Book your packages online and get hassle free entry to our WaterPark.



1] Just click on Pay Now Button and make payment of only 10 % Amount of your total package amount.
2] Payment process will automatically select 10 % Amount of your package. Enter your details and enter the Booking Date for which you are booking your package. Remaining 90 % Amount will be collected at the time of check-in.

3] Check Availability of rooms before booking below packages. Please first confirm your package availability on Week Ends.
4] Book your packages 2 days before the date of commencement. No refund will be initiated in any case.

kshitij Resort

One Day Package

9 am to 5 Pm
Breakfast / Tea / Coffee
Lunch (Veg/Non-veg)
Evening Tea / Coffee
Child Below 10 Yrs 400 Rs.
Rs. 700

kshitij Waterpark & Beach Resort

Over-Night Package

5 pm to 5 Pm
Breakfast / Tea / Coffee
Lunch / Dinner (Veg/Non-veg)
Evening Tea / Coffee
Child Below 10 Yrs 700 Rs.
Rs. 1200

kshitij Waterpark & Beach Resort

Couple Package (Non Ac)

9 am to 5 Pm
Non Ac Room
Breakfast / Tea / Coffee
Lunch (Veg/Non-veg)
Evening Tea / Coffee
Rs. 2000

kshitij Waterpark & Beach Resort

Couple Package (Ac)

9 am to 5 Pm
Ac Room
Breakfast / Tea / Coffee
Lunch (Veg/Non-veg)
Evening Tea / Coffee
Rs. 2500

Rules & Regulations

Timing


Breakfast   :   9 To 11 (Am)
Lunch         :   1 To 2.30 (Pm)
Dinner       :   9 To 11 (Pm)
Dj               :   9 To 4.30
Pool           :   9 To 4.30
1] For your own health and safety appropriate swimwear is MUST when riding the slides /attractions.
2] Wearing (sun)glasses and prescription lenses is not allowed when riding the slides/attractions.
3] Look at each ride and see if you can safely participate – you are the best Judge of your limitations.
4] Do not throw food / paper / plastic. Use garbage bins provided in the premises.
5] The area is wet and slippery. Running around shall be risky.

Book Your Packages

Book Now